Sunday, July 22, 2012

I Am Also... (Part 3)

This is the final part, I promise. For the past three weeks, I have been in NYC. And yes, I did buy one of those I <3 NYC shirts while I was there. In addition to buying my new favorite t-shirt, I took three weeks' worth of creative writing classes at Columbia University. Until now, I have been a closet creative writer. This consisted of a few hundred attempts at writing the next "great American novel" (which, despite my distaste for some of the other "greats" like Gatsby or The Scarlet Letter, I am stil trying to create).

While I do love jigsaw puzzles, creative writing has played a slightly larger role in my life (btw I promise I won't get too cheesy with this...). And so I thought I would tell all of you reading this that the content of my blog might change a bit. Don't worry; I will keep you updated on my final (tear) soccer season.. EVER.... if to simply justify the name of my blog. However, I'm also going to share some of my writing here.

Don't you hate it when people talk about doing something without actually doing it? ? ? Me too. Expect a post next week with something interesting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment