Monday, April 2, 2012

It's Been A While.

Hi everyone! Like the title implies, it's definitely been a while since the last time I posted. Now that we're half way through the spring, there's a lot that I need to catch you up on! This winter, as you might have assumed, was incredibly dull and sport-free. There were no lamentable snow storms, no noteworthy UFO sightings, and the Cavaliers never upset the Heat. With all this free time I had, you might've guessed that I spent most of my time of YouTube: to-date the greatest cure for boredom. After hours of clicking on related videos, I stumbled upon a video that I thought you all might like to see...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKMllY6jHp0

When I showed my friends this video, half of them thought it was film-edited, while the other half found it believable. Being one to hope for semi-miracles, I chose to argue for its authenticity. Evan Longoria must have heard the ball coming, and reached out his hand quick enough to catch it! But the debate continues... email or comment your opinions!!

And as for catching you up on whats been going on these past few months, I guess you'll just have to wait for my next blog post. Which, fingers crossed, should be ready for reading by next weekend. Happy Spring,

Goo

1 comment: